nornes Index du Forum
nornes
guilde Nornes sur le serveur Elune

nornes Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: FULL WING CHUN SYSTEM IN ONE VIDEO 3gp Download ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nornes Index du Forum -> Les raids et donjons -> photos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lardedr
Membres
Membres

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Juil - 16:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: FULL WING CHUN SYSTEM IN ONE VIDEO 3gp Download Répondre en citant

FULL WING CHUN SYSTEM IN ONE VIDEO 3gp Download > tinyurl.com/yb7bu8xs

FULL WING CHUN SYSTEM IN ONE VIDEO 3gp Download, girlvideo dog sex downlod

985d112f2e
This....is....a....great....video....for....both....beginners....and....advanced....Chi....Sau....studentsThats...why...I...spend...so...much...time...filming...these...videos...in...the...easiest...format...that...I...can...come...up...with...to...help...my...students...learn!...Make...no...mistake,...its...only...because...of...the...success...of...my...students...that...people...have...sought...me...out...and...asked...to...be...trained...in...class,...online...and...privatelySo..even..if..you..go..to..class,..after..watching..these..videos,..youll..get..even..more..out..of..your..class..time!....Introducing..The..Revolution..Wing..Chun..Downloadable..Video..Series....How..It..Works:..Its..very..simple..(Once..your..order..has..been..processed..you..will..be..taken..to..a..page..with..download..instructionsYou..can..either..order..the..videos..separately..to..train..in..the..area..that..you..need....or..you..can..save..up..to..$50..off..and..geta..package..of..videosMy...main...passion...is...to...help...people...learn...Wing...Chun...Self...Defense......whether...thats...through...training...in...my...classes,...privately...or...online:...chrome......QQ...360...360......UC...Opera...But..if..you..buy..them..together..in..this..package,..youll..save..$50..and..get..it..all..for..only..$184.65!..Plus..you..get..over..$200..worth..of..Free..Bonusesnot..included..inthe..othervideosto..help..expand..your..knowledge..of..the..art..including..a..Wing..Chun..101..Guide..for..Beginners,..5..Killer..Tips..To..Help..You..Dominate..in..Chi..Sau,..How-To..SupplementalGuidesfor..All..3..of..the..Empty..Hand..Formsand..More!..Click..Here..To..Learn..More............Option..#2:..Forms..Only..Package....Revolution..Wing..Chun..Forms..Package....Save..$30!..Just..wantto..learnandmasterthe..forms?..No..problem!..This..package..contains..all..4..Wing..Chun..forms..videos..including..the:..#1)..Sil..Lim..Tao..form,..#2)..Chum..Kiu..form,..#3)..Biu..Ji..form..and..the..#4)..2-Video..Wooden..Dummy..form..with..footwork..and..empty-hand..Dummy..formYoulllearn....counters....to....incoming....attacks,....sharpen....your....hand....coordination....for....laser....focused....power....generation....and....more!....This....2....video....set....is....packed....with....over....2....hours....and....15....minutes....of....instructional....training!....Click....Here....To....Learn....More................Chi....Sau....2........Advanced....Techniques....$29.95....In....this....video....youll....build....on....what....youve....learned....in....Chi....Sau....1

From...this...form...youll...learn...how...to...recover...Center...Line...and...Facing.The...form...also...helps...you...develop...short...range...power...through...the...use...of...elbow...strikesIve....had....the....pleasure....of....training....at....the....Inosanto....Academy,....and....privately....withmy....Wing....Chun....SiBok....(Uncle)....Gary....Lam....in....CaliforniaAs....a....matter....of....fact,....I....just....finished....watching....the....first....video....and....I....have....to....say....that....you....do....a....great....job....explaining....each....drillThe..lineage..is..Yip..Man..>..Moy..Yat..>..Nelson..Chan..>..Myself..(..Chuck..O..Neill..)..Ive..provided..Executive..Protection..to..UFC..Fighters..Heath..Herring..&..Chuck..Liddell..at..eventsI....bring....over....25....years....of....practical....hands-on....training....expertise....to....these....videos....as....Ive....been....training....in....Martial....arts....since....age....8Here..are..your..options:....Option..#1:..Complete..Mastery..Package....Revolution..Wing..ChunComplete..Mastery..Package....Save..$50!....This..package..is..over..8..hours..of..training....including..the3..Wing..Chun..empty..handforms..videos..(Sil..Lim..Tao,..Chum..Kiu..and..Biu..Ji),..3..applications..and..drills..videosas..well..as..the..2..Chi..Sau..Beginner..and..Advanced..techniques..videosThe..regular..price..of..these..separate..videos..is..$149.80Frankly,...its...not...easy...to...know...who...to...trust...online...because...most...people...touting...themselves...as...Wing...Chun...Teachers...have...never...taught...a...single...student......let...alone...mastered...the...true...art...of...authentic...Hong...Kong...Wing...Chun...themselves....Edgar....Ong,....New....York....I....was....interested....in....learning....at....least....the....basics....of....Wing....Chun....but,....I....travel....extensively....for....work....which....makes....it....almost....impossible....to....participate....in....instructor....lead....training

Back To The 70s 2 discdownload esf af modelsDownload carrom board game for nokia c101Rosoboronexport Air Defence Systems Export CatalogueThe Arrangement by H.M. WardMagic Numbers-Undecided Ep full album zipWindows 8 Pro 6.3 Build 9369 (x64) pre-releasecisco it essentials 5 chapter 6 exam answersshockone universus3D HONGKONG SEX part 2.rar

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Juil - 16:32 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nornes Index du Forum -> Les raids et donjons -> photos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006